Friday, March 4, 2011

Frustrated

UGH!

I need someone to share my frustration with and I have no one so that makes me even more frustrated. 

I applied for a fantastic job over at eBay and the interview went pretty well I think.  Then at the very end of the interview - just as I'm starting to feel good about how things went - he tells me that they do a credit check on everyone.  GREAT.  I have the worst credit AND I just filed for bankruptcy.  So that basically just blows that job. 
Damn. 
I'm really hoping they look past that.  I'm working really hard right now to try and fix my credit.  I just got into a bad spot and bankruptcy was my only way out.  Maybe I should've asked him about that?  I didn't dare though.  I really really really want this job.  It could finally be my opportunity to start a career.  A good career.   

Please, please, please eBay people!  Please give me a chance to show that I really am a trust worthy person.  I really am a hard worker.  Please let me have this amazing opportunity....

1 comment:

  1. I've never quite figured out why credit checks are important in job interviews..... weird.

    Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete