Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seriously?

Found out what was wrong. 

Seriously? 

You're dumb. 

And of course, I step up and try to make things right because you won't talk.

So now it's just hanging in the air.

I'm still waiting for an apology.

Or an explanation.

I deserve it. 

But I'm trying to ignore it.

Then I get all prettied up and ask what you think.

You shrug and go back to watching TV.

Ouch.

That's it.

I'm done trying to impress you.

All I wanted was for you to tell me I'm pretty.

Fine.

Be that way.

Two can play this little kid game.

And I'm 110% sure I can do it better.

Let's see how much you like it.

Then I'll get my fuckin apology.

I hate this...

3 comments:

  1. Boy needs to grow the hell up and be a man! It's a marriage - you're either in or you're out. If you're in, act like it; if you're out, grow a pair and stop pissin' around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys are dumb.
    You are pretty.
    Hope you get the job.
    And tomorrow rocks for you.

    ReplyDelete