Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Sappy

I just want to give a quick shout out  to my amazing hubby.

Two years ago, on the 24th, is the day that we met.

Last night, while Stiff was on his way to school, we had been talking about that day and going over how so much has changed in just two years.

I tried to wait up for him but his class gets out pretty late at night.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch next to my Bubbaz.  Around 11:30, Stiff comes and wakes me up and starts heading to our bedroom.  I follow behind him with our baby and when I walk into our room... IT'S SPOTLESS!  Now I'm gonna be honest here and say that I'm not really into the whole cleaning thing.  It's a pain in the ass.  With that being said he must have spent some time on that room.  It really meant a lot to me that he took the time to clean it.

As we're climbing into bed and gettin' all snuggled up he decides to whip out the cutest little puppy dog.  The puppy is holding a heart that says, "I love you".  Then he tells me that this has been the best two years of his life.  Cheesy right?

But I absolutely loved it  :o)

2 comments: